Thursday, September 6, 2012

Leslie's Gorgeous Loc Style!


I love this fabulous hair style by Leslie!  Here is what she had to say about her hair - 

"I've been natural for about 4 years and I've had locs for 3 and a half years. I went natural with the intention 
of having locs because I've always admired them.  I don't really use many products. I wash with suave clarifying shampoo and retwist with olive oil and sometimes gel.  That’s about it, neglectful, I know lol.  And.... I seriously love my hair. Contrary to popular belief, I feel like my hair is way more versatile loc’d than in any other style. Locing my hair was the best hair decision I've ever made." - Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I find that with locs, a of the time a less is more approach works wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to check back for my response... Also, if you have any problems with posting your comments, please email your response to naturalhairbeauty@gmail.com, and I will post the response, to the desired post, as "A readers comment, received by email." Thank you for visiting... Karen